Radio Listener' Guide and Call-Book
Consolidated Radio Call Book began in January 1922 and was published irregularly. In 1925 it was renamed Radio Listener' Guide and Call-Book, and although mostly a Call-Book, it now also contained a few informational radio articles. In May 1925 a technical sister magazine called Radio Review began monthly publication. In 1926, the two magazines joined under one cover to become Radio Listener' Guide and Call Book combined with Radio Review. Publication continued quarterly until early 1929. Collected here is the COMPLETE set of every issue from 1925 through 1929.